Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Network failure...attempting to reconnect

whoa!! its been a while since I posted a blog. Shear boredom at the office and a constant urge to reconnect with my ability to read and write has driven me back to blogging (although, I didnt blog a great bit before).

Back in Bangalore it was a lot easier and convenient to keep myself updated and keep my brain cells challenged, which drove me to atleast a semi-decent level of reading, quizzing and conversing. I guess it was the crowd that I was amongst and the constantly urbanizing atmosphere of Bangalore and hence BMS which motivated me to watch,read and learn. Although in the US, access to information is a lot easier, (thanks to a free 11mbps, 24/7 wireless internet connection on-campus) I feel a lack of motivation to do the things that I did in BMS. I miss the crowd. So I guess my motivating force is people. It is strange, because I'm truly an introvert.

However, this doesn't mean I'm not having fun here. I have loads of fun. Different kind of fun. But I feel an urge to get back to those days of quizzing, reading and stuff that I did in BMS. This is one such attempt.

No comments: