Thursday, September 21, 2006

Apt 2002


view from my apt :)
Originally uploaded by ravishankar_ha.

After 3 long years of stay at the IIT campus, I've finally moved out. The feeling is totally mixed. As much as I wanted to get the hell out of a very poorly maintained and totally neglected residential complex provided by the IIT, I feel pretty emotional and sentimental about leaving it. Those 3 years of fun, friends, and school can never be replaced or erased out of the memories of any of us who lived there.

However,with all that emotions, I'm also excited to move into the heart of downtown Chicago. Yeah that's right, its 'downtown Chicago' baby. The apartment is a beautiful 2 bedroom setup on the 20th floor with a pretty good view of Rush/Oak street and the oak street beach,(the pic shows what I mean).

Well, I hope this move brings equal excitment and fun as did IIT!!

1 comment:

3 D said...

It would be have been super cool If we had the chance to booze and watch movies in your apartment like we did it on Campus.